Working with The Landscape Centre, MARTIN were chosen to deliver a bespoke project for Millquarter Primary School. After hosting a competition for a free school garden, The Landscape Centre provided the design and Acheson and Glover provided the materials that allowed MARTIN to construct a beautiful outside space for the school.
The scheme comprised:
· Excavation and removal of spoil from site
· Imported stone and provision of drainage
· Construction of raised planter beds and circular paving pattern
· Filling raised beds
· Decorative concrete surfacing
· Feature coloured pencil posts
The scheme was relatively small, but was very detailed and has been welcomed by the school. The finishes are of an extremely high standard and planting is starting to flourish. MARTIN were delighted to be involved with this project.