MARTIN were appointed as main contractor following a cost/quality tender process for Larne Borough Council.
There were many facets to this scheme to upgrade the external paths at Carnfunnock Country Park, with a strict budget and programme.
- The primary elements of the work consisted of the following:
- Supply and place 5000m2 of flexible surfacing
- New thermoplastic lining detail
- 2000m3 of excavation and disposal
- 3000m edgings
- Electrical works associated with the installation of 110 illuminated bollards
- Installation of signage and bollards