Join our Team
MARTIN have a fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager to join our Construction team in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire to support the Contracts Manager and wider team with a new build project.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Review design drawings for build-ability and co-ordination. Raise RFI where appropriate.
- Manage the flow of sub-contractors design information as delegated by the Project Manager to suit the programme of works on site.
- Input into risk/opportunities register, and implement actions to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities
- Support the Contracts Manager and or Design Manager to produce and monitor the IRS
- Agree sub-contractors long term and short term programme and monitor performance against these programmes
- Monitor and understand position against contract programme, agree recovery programmes with the Contracts Manager
We are looking for a qualified and competent Site Manager with experience on construction projects in excess of £1m in value.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach.
We are looking for a qualified, highly motivated and competent Site Manager with experience on construction projects in excess of £1m in value. You will be a proven deliverer in achieving the highest standards of safety, health and environmental controls and end quality.
To be successful in the role you will be driven and thrive on meeting and exceeding expectations; an effective communicator with a positive and engaging approach when supporting and working with the business.
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: Very Attractive Salary Package