Building Site Engineer
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic construction company?
The Site Engineer resides on the project and reports directly to the Site Agent and will deputise for the Site Agent when required.
Site Engineers roles and responsibilities:
- Implementation of project management procedures and the Project Management Plan
- Full responsibility for setting out the works accurately using software and equipment.
- Ensures setting out equipment is calibrated in line with the manufacturers requirements.
- Temporary works coordination in relation to the entire project.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are achieved as per company procedures.
- Ensure the Quality Management System is implemented for the groundworks and superstructure elements of construction through the site.
- The execution groundworks and superstructure elements of work on site
- Management of subcontract works in relation to the groundworks and superstructure elements
- Progress monitoring and reporting of groundworks and superstructure elements to the Site Agent
- Attend progress, technical and design meetings as requested by the Contracts Manager / Site Agent
- Manage Labour and plant requirements for groundworks and superstructure elements
- Problem solving
- Communications with design team in respect to construction matters relating to groundworks and superstructure elements.
- Keep thorough records and maintain a site diary